Comeback Sauce
I first learned about Comeback Sauce in a book I was reading, The Sweet Potato Queens Guide to Life. I made the recipe and it was a hit. It's great on veggies, on potatoes, on chicken wings or fish tacos.
INGREDIENTS
3 garlic cloves (or garlic powder if you need to make it more than 2 days in advance)
2 c. mayonnaise
1/2 c. chili sauce
1/2 c. ketchup
1 c. vegetable oil
2 tbsp black pepper
juice of 2 lemons
2 tsp yellow mustard
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce,
2 dashes of Tabasco
1/2 onion, grated.
Add all the ingredients to the Cuisinart and blend.
INGREDIENTS
3 garlic cloves (or garlic powder if you need to make it more than 2 days in advance)
2 c. mayonnaise
1/2 c. chili sauce
1/2 c. ketchup
1 c. vegetable oil
2 tbsp black pepper
juice of 2 lemons
2 tsp yellow mustard
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce,
2 dashes of Tabasco
1/2 onion, grated.
Add all the ingredients to the Cuisinart and blend.